- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
Biomass boilers - a sustainable alternative to oil and gas
Biomass boilers are the perfect sustainable solution for space and process heating in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications including process steam.
Byworth’s wood pellet fired boiler offers an ideal alternative to burning oil and gas.
Our hot water biomass boilers are ideally suited to such applications as: district heating, public buildings, stately homes, swimming pools, office complexes, hotels and prisons.
Where other biomass offerings don’t cope well in applications with rapid cycling or batch processing, our steam biomass boilers suit any process including food manufacture, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing, brewing and distilling, as well as agricultural sectors.
- Large steam or high temperature hot water boilers
- Rapid response to changing heat demand
- High quality dry steam
- Quick access for cleaning and inspection
- Fully automated with automatic ignition and ash removal
- Exclusive patented burner benefits = least maintenance time of any pellets burner on the market
- Lower energy bills with the RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) scheme
- Output easily achieved
- Good steam volume
- Reliable and robust with long life span
- Generous shell and furnace sizes
- Model: Biomass
- Boiler type: Steam or hot water
- Fire tube passes: 2
- Output: 500 – 2500 kW as a single boiler (larger outputs available using multiple boilers)
- Working pressure: 7, 10, 13, 17 and 20 bar g, (other pressures by special design)
- Typical efficiency: 85%
- Fuel type: Wood pellets (ENPlus Class A)
- Manufacturing Standards: EN 12953, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant. Certified by Lloyds register.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom.
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with high quality mountings.
- The burner: Exclusive, patented rotating drum design by Swedish burner manufacturer, Janfire. Designed to be able to keep up with peaks and troughs in your steam demand – unlike no other biomass offering.
We’ve been listening to our customers concerns about biomass so we’ve teamed up with AvantiGas and Janfire to offer a truly unique, innovative, low risk and low carbon energy solution. If you’ve dismissed biomass in the past, why not see if we can ‘rekindle’ your interest?