- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
Fellsman Hot Water Boiler
A reverse flame wetback shell Hot Water Boiler
The Fellsman is a reverse flame wetback shell hot water boiler, and is a compact and highly efficient solution for commercial heating and industrial process applications.
For further information, including dimensions and weights, click here to download brochure.
Contact our engineers for answers and advice on sizing; application; pricing; further technical information and to arrange a site visit.
- Model: Fellsman
- Boiler type: Reverse flame wetback shell hot water boiler.
- Fire tube passes: 2 passes within the furnace and one pass in tubes.
- Output: 250 to 3000 kW/hour
- Working pressure: 6.89, 10.34 bar g
- Typical efficiency: 86% (based on nett calorific value)
- Temperature: Up to 140 degrees C.
- Fuel type: Liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Manufacturing Standards: EN 12953, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant. Certified by Lloyds register.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom.
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with highest quality mountings fitted, and a choice of burners from leading manufacturers fully fitted and wired. Ladder and gantry system compliant with EN 14122 are included where required.
- High performance X-ID firetubes in Yorkshireman2
- Enhanced shell insulation features on Yorkshireman2
- High performance ceramic fireside insulation
- Combustion management system
- Inverter driven burner fan *
- Inverter driven feedwater pumps *
- Internal economisers where suitable *