and running costs
- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
PHW – Industrial Hot Water Boiler
A reverse flame wetback shell hot water boiler
The PHW is a reverse flame wetback shell hot water boiler, economical in both purchase price and running costs without compromising reliability.
Their simple operation makes these boilers ideal for low pressure commercial heating and process applications.
For further information, including dimensions and weights, click here to download brochure.
Contact our engineers for answers and advice on sizing; application; pricing; further technical information and to arrange a site visit.
- High efficiency
- Low NOx emissions
- Reliable and easily maintained
- Generous shell and furnace sizes
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection
- Flow and return connections arranged to achieve optimal internal circulation and even heat distribution
- Designed for LTHW systems
- Model: PHW
- Boiler type: Reverse flame wetback shell hot water boiler.
- Fire tube passes: 2 passes within the furnace, 1 within tubes.
- Output: 100 to 1100 kW/hour.
- Working pressure: 5 bar g.
- Typical flow temperature: Up to 95 degrees C.
- Fuel type: Liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Manufacturing Standards: EN303, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant.
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with highest quality mountings fitted, and a choice of burners from leading manufacturers fully fitted and wired.
- Heavy insulation
- Stainless steel retarders