continual heavy workloads
- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
The Dalesman Hot Water Boiler
A traditional three pass wetback shell hot water boiler
The Dalesman is a traditional three pass wetback shell hot water boiler, and is ideally suited to cope with the rigours and continual heavy workload demanded for commercial heating and industrial process applications.
The Dalesman high and medium temperature versions incorporate the unique X-ID boiler tube. With special helical internal ribs this tube increases heat transfer from tube to water space, making the Dalesman a most energy efficient hot water boiler.
For further information, including dimensions and weights, click here to download brochure.
Contact our engineers for answers and advice on sizing; application; pricing; further technical information and to arrange a site visit.
- Model: Dalesman
- Boiler type: Traditional three pass wetback shell hot water boiler
- Fire tube passes: 2
- Output: 1000 to 10,000 kW (other by special design)
- Working pressure: 6.89, 10.34, 13, 17 and 20 bar g, (other by special design)
- Typical efficiency: 86% (based on nett calorific value)
- Temperature: Up to 180 degrees C
- Fuel type: Liquid, solid, gaseous fuels or biomass
- Manufacturing Standards: EN 12953, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant. Certified by Lloyds register.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with highest quality mountings fitted, and a choice of burners from leading manufacturers fully fitted and wired. Ladder and gantry system compliant with EN 14122 are included where required.
- High performance X-ID firetubes (med/high temperature models)
- High performance ceramic fireside insulation
- Combustion management system*
- Inverter driven burner fan*