- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
Packaged Boiler Houses
Byworth brings 45 years of boiler operational and manufacturing experience to our packaged boiler house range.
Using our expertise, we take the hassle out and save you time by pre-fabricating much of the package offsite.
Options range from a cost effective range of skid-mounted boilers and ancillaries, through purpose built “container style” boiler house to a full portal frame apex roofed building. Boilers and ancillary tanks are fully installed, piped and wired at the Keighley factory before being transported to site and quickly connected to existing services.
For a truly mobile solution, steam and hot water boilers up to 2500 kgs /hr / 1600kW can be truck mounted. This fully independent solution includes its own electricity generator and fuel tank is widely used in the “no dig” pipe-lining industry. Larger boilers can be trailer mounted for use where steam or hot water is required in, for example, remote areas.
Packaged Energy Centres
Are you becoming increasingly aware of sustainability issues and committed to reducing your environmental impact?
If you are looking for a modern self-contained energy centre, benefits include:-
– A simple ‘plug-and-play’ solution significantly reduces on-site disruption
- Sustainable approach
– Reduces local site impacts – fewer resources on site, fewer site deliveries, less noise, less waste
- Programme certainty
– Constructed, pre-wired and tested to individual customer requirements prior to despatch, thus generating time-savings on-site
– The asset can be moved and installed in other locations either on the same site or other sites providing future operational flexibility
– Designs are tailored to suit site layouts and orientations ensuring designs fit within the site service demands. This prevents re-design costs and reduces external connectivity component costs
- Design for Life
– adaptable to meet the changing demands of our customers and regulations
– 40 year guarantee against corrosion and UV degradation in any normal outside environment, with a time to first maintenance being circa 25-30 years for inland areas, ensures the longevity of the asset
- ‘Changing the Way We Work’
– Facilitates reduction of potential site waste, risks, and costs without any compromise on product quality
- Modern Control Technology
– Predictive maintenance strategies significantly reduce downtime
– Advanced data analytics systematically change boiler-related operations and services
– Resulting in reduced fuel usage and increased operational efficiency
Contact our experts now to discuss your energy centre requirements.
Completed energy centres:
Byworth’s service department strive at all times to deliver high quality maintenance to meet the demands of existing and new customers. [caption...
Did you watch Britain’s Greatest Invention on BBC2 last night? Seven celebrities battled it out last night to reveal Britain’s Greatest...