- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
Skid Mounted Steam Boiler Package
Compact and ready to go steam boiler and ancillaries
Byworth’s Skid-Mounted Boiler Units save you time and money by having all interconnecting piping completed in our works, before delivery.
Built with the customer in mind, these ultra-compact, pre-assembled units are supplied with all the essential boiler accessories needed to make a complete system.
Typical applications include commercial laundries, food & drink manufacturers, packaging, pharmaceutical, public institutions and textiles.
Contact our engineers for answers and advice on sizing, application, pricing, further technical information or to arrange a site visit.
- MX series steam boiler
- Blowdown tank
- Simplex water softener
- Gel type chemical dosing
- Feed tank
- Pre-piped and wired
- Model: MX
- Boiler type: Three-pass reverse flame wetback shell steam boiler
- Fire tube passes: 2 passes within the furnace, one within tubes
- Output: 227 kg/hr up to 1500 kg/hr
- Working pressure: 6.89 and 10.34 bar g, (other pressures by special design)
- Typical efficiency: 89% (based on nett calorific value)
- Fuel type: Liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Manufacturing Standards: BS 2790, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant. Certified by Lloyds register.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with high quality mountings, and a choice of burners from leading manufacturers fully fitted and wired.