over many years
- Boilers By Type
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Biomass Boilers
- Combination & Waste Heat Boilers
- Packaged Boiler Houses
- Energy Efficient Boilers
- Unity – Advanced Boiler Control System
- Buying Options
- Boilers by Sector
- Case Studies
- Kelham Island Museum
- Timothy Taylor’s: REVISITED
- Byworth Boiler Hire Helps to Keep The Country’s Hospitals In Good Health
- GLW Feeds – Saving 25% on their running costs
- Jura Whisky – Discover How Distillery Uses Steam and Reduces Running Costs
- Dairy company, First Milk partners with Byworth to increase plant efficiency
- Long Term Boiler Hire Pays Dividends For Specialist Feed Mill
- Distillery Reduces Running Costs
- The Isle of Jura – In A World Of It’s Own
- Unity Boiler House Control – A Customer’s Perspective
- Helping York Brewery Keep the Beer Flowing
- Unity – Intelligent Boiler House Control
- Copper Dragon Brewery
MX Steam Boiler
A cost effective solution where light to medium steam load is required
Proven in the field over many years, the MX steam boiler is a cost-effective solution for applications where light to medium steam load is required.
Typical applications include commercial laundries, breweries, as well as smaller food and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Contact our engineers for answers and advice on sizing, application, pricing, further technical information or to arrange a site visit.
- Model: MX
- Boiler type: Three-pass reverse flame wetback shell steam boiler
- Fire tube passes: 2 passes within the furnace, one within tubes
- Output: 227 kg/hr up to 5000 kg/hr
- Working pressure: 6.89 and 10.34 bar g, (other pressures by special design)
- Typical efficiency: 89% (based on nett calorific value)
- Fuel type: Liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Manufacturing Standards: BS 2790, CE marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive compliant. Certified by Lloyds register.
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Boiler package: All Byworth boilers are sold fully packaged with high quality mountings, and a choice of burners from leading manufacturers fully fitted and wired. A ladder and gantry system is included as standard on all boilers rated from 2500 kgs/hour