Reports to: Installation Site Manager/Projects Director
Direct reports: 0
Location: Mobile, Nationwide, Byworth Boilers Ltd
Working as part of a customer site based team, this role will be responsible for all aspects of providing a first class pipefitting operation.
- Covering steam, hot water and industrial production and processing systems, the role will be responsible for the layout, assembly and installation of the following;
- Pipework systems
- Pipe supports
- Related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Interpret drawings and plans when necessary
- Inspect, examine and test installed systems and pipe lines
- Ensure materials and supplies are ordered, liaising with internal and external suppliers as necessary
- Experience with both threaded and welded pipework, ranging from ½’’ to 8’’ in diameter.
- Be a competent MMA welder (coding preferred)
- Good working knowledge of H&S requirements
- Highly motivated and able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- A background in industrial boilers and associated boiler house equipment/ancillaries
- Relevant safety training/ competency cards- ie CSCS, PAL, PASMA
- Experience of both welded and screwed pipework
- Experience in fabrication of mild and stainless steel components