Regional Service Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Stourbridge, Byworth Boilers Ltd
The Regional Service Manager is responsible for providing daily support to the Operations Manager- UK & Ireland and managing the Service Engineer team to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded whilst maximising efficiencies across the department.
- Working with the RSM team to ensure efficient and profitable service cover nationally
- Liaising with the Service Engineers, planning daily movements to meet customer requirements
- Day to day management of the regional Service Team, both Engineers and Administrators
- Building positive customer relationships, attending service sales appointments
- Handling incoming service calls from customers, providing technical support where necessary
- Providing quotes to customers and ensuring the appropriate records are maintained
- Assessing the training and development needs of the service team
- Maintaining service vehicle fleet, including stock movement, vehicle repairs, MOT
- Track and maintain service contracts, ensuring up to date kit lists
- Experience in managing a remote technical team
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
- Proven technical ability
- Industrial boiler industry experience