How to Reduce Energy in the Animal Feed Mill
“How to Reduce Energy in the Animal Feed Mill” is a useful article written by GLW Feeds.
When GLW Feeds embarked upon purchasing a new boiler there were several options to consider. After some deliberation, they decided to invest in a new gas fired boiler.
This article, available to download below, is written by GLW Feeds Technical Manager, and was published in Feed Compounder.
We felt it was useful to share this with the animal feed sector so you too could access this informative piece to help you gain insight into analysing your own energy consumption within the plant. The article also covers GLW’s actual results from their decision-making.
Topics within the article include:
• How can you manage energy in the feed mill
• Purchasing energy
• Using less energy in the mill
• Steam boiler energy savings
• Tax breaks with Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme
• Energy by texture and customer requirements
Download Energy in the Feed Mill article