Join our Team.
Are you a hard-working team player?
We could have the perfect role for you.
With around 126 employees, each team member has the opportunity to affect the performance of the whole company.
Ideas are always welcome, and the management are visible and approachable. Team spirit and commitment are some of the core values of our ever-expanding team.
Reports to Finance Director
Byworth Boilers Ltd is the UK’s leading industrial boiler manufacturer based in Keighley, West Yorkshire, and together with the sister company Byworth Boiler Hire Ltd employ over 180 employees. This role is part-time, permanent and office based in Keighley.
• Maintenance of digital and paper employee records ensuring all documents are current and present
• Administering the training and qualifications matrix for employees, ensuring qualifications are up to date, and organising external and internal training
• Administering the company’s right to work policy
• Assisting with the process of recruitment, including advertising roles, vetting candidates, assisting with interviews and issuing employment contracts
• Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
• Supporting Management in all HR matters attending any Employee/Management meetings such as appraisals, grievances and disciplinary.
• Maintaining good records of all meetings, and writing reports for HR activities
• Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
• Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
• Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
• Liaising with external HR advice providers to support Management with queries.
• Supporting the payroll department with collection of any information required in order to correctly process payroll
• Ability to work confidently with all levels of personnel
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Good administrative and clerical skills, including report writing, record keeping and scheduling
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Able to manage own work loads and proactively look to improve process and systems
• Three or more years’ experience as an HR Assistant or related position
• Working knowledge of HR functions and best practices
• Knowledge of employment law and human resources responsibilities
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of computer applications and HR-specific software programs (Knowledge of Sage/MS dynamics an advantage)
• Salary: £18,000
• 19 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (accumulating +1 day for every 5 years of service)
• Employer pension contributions: 4%
• IT equipment, mobile phone, corporate work wear & PPE
• Perkbox employer scheme
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to Head of Outside Operation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a multiskilled, qualified Commercial Gas Engineer to work for a leading boiler manufacturer.
The successful candidate will be from an industrial steam and hot water boiler background, a good knowledge of combustion and industrial multi fuel burners is essential. Although preferably based in the Scotland and Ireland, we are a national manufacture and service company, and the engineers’ area will vary depending on the workload. A significant amount of work will involve working away from home. For this, the company has a generous expenses package.
The Service Engineer must be capable of working in a multi-disciplined environment and have excellent electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills. Work is equally split between planned and reactive maintenance. Overtime is available regularly.
- Gas Safe qualified experienced gas engineer
- Multi-disciplined service background, preferably time served
- Experience on industrial steam and hot water boilers
- Works well under pressure and using own initiative
- Team player
If the role is of interest or you have questions, contact email@example.com
Reports to Training Lead
Starting salary £38,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
Company vehicle, Mobile phone, and company laptop
Full training provided
Access to our company perks program
As a Technical Trainer, you'll be an integral part of our team, working alongside our Training Lead to deliver top-notch training courses on steam and hot water boiler systems. This role offers a blend of in-house training at our state-of-the-art facility and on-site training at customer boiler houses. You'll also have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of new training courses, enhancing your professional growth and mentoring the next generation of engineers.
While some prior experience with steam technology is a plus, it's not a deal-breaker. We'll provide you with the necessary training. What we value most is your ability to communicate effectively and deliver engaging material to diverse audiences. Your most valuable quality should be an inquiring mind, eager to learn and grow.
- Qualified Engineer
- Works well under pressure and using own initiative
- Team player who wants to make a difference
- Experience of industrial steam and hot water boilers is useful but not essential
If the role is of interest or you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Check out our meet the team page for an insight into the team Behind the Byworth brand